A message concerning Coronavirus (Covid-19)
All of New Zealand is in Alert Level 1.
Masterclean2000 team members are available to provide a professional cleaning service to your facility, with the safety of our clients, communities and staff in mind. Please contact our office on (04) 5892020 or click the button below to make an online enquiry.
For more informtion on Alert Levels please refer to www.covid19.govt.nz
For Covid-19 updates please refer to the MOH’s website http://www.health.govt.nz
Sometimes the ways in which we add value go unnoticed by our customers because we deliver them as part of our standard cleaning services, such as:
- Using our initiative to clean obvious areas of concern without being asked
- Not disturbing private meetings to maintain our cleaning routine
- Advising of actual or potential security risks
In addition we:
- Do our very best to re-schedule our cleaning to suit your requirements
- Can advise on the use of re-cycling systems and eco-friendly products
- Ask for feedback to ensure our services are meeting your needs and our high standards
The success of our business is largely due to our focus on customer care. It all starts with a site visit and our careful attention to your cleaning requirements. From there we prepare a full proposal and ensure we are on hand to answer any questions you may have.
We do everything we can to help you save money. For example:
- Accurate assessment and quoting of your cleaning requirements from the outset
- Our attention to quality control results in an overall lower cost to you
- Any savings we make from our bulk purchasing of cleaning consumables are passed on to you
- Making honest recommendations on the frequency of ‘special’ cleaning jobs
Our cleaning team
All of our cleaning staff has passed security checks and reference checks to ensure their honesty and integrity. Our cleaners also understand that they are working for a local business and that motivates them to put in maximum effort for our customers.