If you work in a carpeted office the chances are you’ll find nasties like mold, old skin, dust and dirt hidden in the carpet fibres just waiting to pounce. Every time the carpet is walked on these pollutants are released into the air, potentially causing staff all manner of health risks.
If your staff suffer from any of these health issues, having carpets regularly cleaned will not only improve their health, it will likely improve their attendance and work productivity:
- Asthma and Respiratory Issues
Dust particles and mold in particular can cause coughing and difficulty breathing. Those with asthma can find it even more difficult to breath as the lungs struggle with airborne toxins
Similar to the effects of hay-fever, mold and dust mites can also deliver runny noses and red/inflamed eyes. A build up of toxins in carpet fibres can easily trigger an allergic reaction that vacuuming of a dirty carpet may temporarily make worse
- Skin Irritations
It’s not just people with sensitive skin that suffer. Without regular carpet cleaning conditions such as eczema, athlete’s foot and itchy skin/skin rashes can attack all of us. Dust mites are small and almost impossible to remove without carpet cleaning
- Immune System Weaknesses
The immune system is constantly fighting off pollutants and toxins. Working in an environment where carpets are holding these nasties and releasing them regularly throughout the day, the immune system may start to tire and could compromise the general health of your staff. It is even more serious when a person has a weakened immune system to begin with
- Stomach Irritations
Mold in carpets is usually a result of dampness but even if you have had umbrellas drying on your carpet for a period of time, mold can be present in the carpet fibres. Mold is a well-known cause of stomach illnesses. In extreme cases carpets can even be a host for salmonella
Carpet cleaning should form part of your regular commercial cleaning routine. Masterclean2000 includes spot cleaning/stain treatment, high-water lift extractor cleaning and sanitising & deodorising as part of its carpet cleaning service.
for more information.
Sometimes the ways in which we add value go unnoticed by our customers because we deliver them as part of our standard cleaning services, such as:
- Using our initiative to clean obvious areas of concern without being asked
- Not disturbing private meetings to maintain our cleaning routine
- Advising of actual or potential security risks
In addition we:
- Do our very best to re-schedule our cleaning to suit your requirements
- Can advise on the use of re-cycling systems and eco-friendly products
- Ask for feedback to ensure our services are meeting your needs and our high standards
The success of our business is largely due to our focus on customer care. It all starts with a site visit and our careful attention to your cleaning requirements. From there we prepare a full proposal and ensure we are on hand to answer any questions you may have.
We do everything we can to help you save money. For example:
- Accurate assessment and quoting of your cleaning requirements from the outset
- Our attention to quality control results in an overall lower cost to you
- Any savings we make from our bulk purchasing of cleaning consumables are passed on to you
- Making honest recommendations on the frequency of ‘special’ cleaning jobs
Our cleaning team
All of our cleaning staff has passed security checks and reference checks to ensure their honesty and integrity. Our cleaners also understand that they are working for a local business and that motivates them to put in maximum effort for our customers.